With words spread in space and time
I see you walking. Moving from side to side.
Always wondered
How some, or you
Kiss the sky.
Its me naked in the sun.
I left behind my clothes in the other life.
And I pick up
Diverse and weird thoughts.
Since time and space have it all
Why leaving words fake and sad?
I see you walking. Ebb and flow in one.
Some steps don’t match.
Some smiles don’t arise
The hugs were long time gone
No question to any of this answers and
Guess what… some might fall
And suffer deep in the house
Of every heart beat and colored sound.
Get your words and steps
And let the space
And time
Combine.
Best part, the sun seeks
To give its light.
The darkest night and the moon
The stars
The planets and
Four winds say goodbye
I see you walking. Round and round.
So good luck.
Be sure
I will share a look back
Not meaning anything
You ever thought it might
It’s just a look
Not cold, not sad
Not lost and not defined.
I look to see
What’s left behind.
The joy and sorrow
Both come to life
From the same space
But hardly in the same time.
So what if your world
Has other best and other worst than mine
I have what you call divine
And you have strength to deny.
If gods would ask you why
No answer will bring a smile
Will treat you as you treat all:
From side to side, on flow and ebb and
Round and round.

Comments
Post a Comment