Curriculum Vitae
In a parallel Universe, when Night meets Day, compassion rises.
When Day meets Night, the stars will dance.
Some other place has found that life of Nothing it’s in every one.
Another world gives life to life to have the Book of Challenge complete for those to come.
I know another world where bodies like to touch and linger and face each other.
I learned they define the geometry of smiles.
And I know a place where stars change worlds with humans.
They have one goal, to shine.
My elder are from other site.
They are the Oceans, the Mountains and the Lands.
They just are.
I have the option to know the world, or not.
You wonder. How fine is that?
Ok, I see your world.
Perhaps I know some facts.
Now I remember.
I once lived in a crystal glass.
I was the air inside.
Nothing there, but still, I was the fullness of every crystal sound.
Your world it’s magic, just like mine.
I must remember you the One you are.
Two Universal cups replete with infinite delight.
You said I taste like Time.
For hours, minutes and everlasting sparks of life,
I told you stories about your taste: It’s Far.
Do you remember now?
Another world has rise,
As strong and lighted as the other ones.
There is the Space and there’s the Time
The Distance takes.
The Time will fly.
You worlds should know by now,
When Time and Distance meet, results Divine.
Now, Here, two dots as One.
The ground and the sky will hold the Book of Challenge and smile.
Now Here is dressed in sounds, colors combine.
Do you remember now?
Together, Space and Time
Become the Evolution of every kind.
And there will be the Universe
To love and bless
Now Here it’s all, no boundaries and no thoughts.
It’s you, the man that has it all in One
But do remember, please, for once
Time flies and Space expands.

Comments
Post a Comment